Monday, June 2, 2008

Toilet Humour...

On a break between paper 1 and 2 of my Calculability exam today I visited the John, and noticed summit. I've often pondered this since first coming across these things 8 years ago this week, as it happens. On the continent, well in Belgiumland and Germany at least, they seem to have toilets which are different to those in the Ireland. There's this Continental Shelf thing which confuses me.





I gazed into the mirror when I was washing my hands, and I began to reflect...


What is the purpose of this shelf? If it's to avoid splashback then why is the shelf concave??? Answers on a toilet roll insert to the usual address.


I've started to file my fingernails.. all under 'F'. My fingers take a lot of punishment. I get a lot of splinters, don't know why, hopefully I won't get any more, touch wood.


To finish, here is a searching question.. "Where is it?"

1 comment:

Nick said...

I use the word belgiumland too...

peut-etre le temps en LLN donne des esprits si semblable, mais c'est bizzare quand meme